Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Perspective...

I am not sure if it is because I have simply had too much time on my hands lately or because I am experiencing a pre-mid life crisis... but I have felt so inspired lately. Inspired to do the ordinary things enthusiastically (i.e.my re-newed love for brushing my teeth with my new electric tooth brush)Or my random urges to flea the country and run wild and crazy.... All of these things were amplified last night when I went to see the movie "The Bucket List." I strongly urge everyone I know to go see this movie... don't waste time... get there because it will rock your face off. Be sure to go to the earliest showing because i can assure you that you wont want to go to bed immediately following... I have been pricing plane tickets all night long....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I saw the movie with my girls on Sunday and I found it kind of cliche-ish. Predictable. Unbelievable. I still cried at the end, but I'm a softie at heart. I wouldn't not recommend it, but I don't think it's a movie you need to rush out to see. Plus, Jack Nicholson has always creeped me out.