Tuesday, January 8, 2008

J-term

BACK TO SCHOOL... BACK TO SCHOOL... TO prove to dad im not a fool...

Back in Evans ton. Its kidna crazy actually to get reacquainted with my apt. The interesting items that live in my fridge as well as re-getting to know everyone you go to school with. It's interesting because I feel like although it has only been three weeks I have been gone forever. I'm not even exactly sure who my friends are and who arnt my friends.... Sure its seminary and you "LOVE EVERYBODY RIGHT" well.. that I might argue.... but none-the-less I find myself in an awkward environment with some of the most awkward people in the world.... Keep in mind that i fully realize and accept the fact that I am here too.....

J-term started yesterday and that means i spend every afternoon to early evening playing Church History with about 30 other individuals in this hot hot room... I am running out of patience but not cheese its so im in good shape as of right now.

No comments: